Thoughts for the Month
If you can pass this quiz, you’re ready for retirement!
1. How many days in a retiree’s week?
2. When is a retiree’s bedtime?
3. What’s the biggest gripe of retirees?
4. Why don’t retirees mind being called “seniors”?
5. Among retirees, what is considered formal attire?
6. Why do retirees count pennies?
7. What’s the biggest advantage of going back to school as a retiree?
8. What do retirees call a long lunch?
9. What is the best way to describe retirement?
1. There are seven days in a retiree’s week—six Saturdays and one Sunday.
2. A retiree’s bedtime is three hours after he falls asleep on the couch.
3. The biggest gripe of retirees is that there is not enough time to get everything done.
4. Retirees don’t mind being called seniors because it comes with a 10% discount.
5. For retirees, formal attire is considered to be “tied shoes.”
6. Retirees count pennies because they are the only ones who have the time to do it.
7. The biggest advantage of going back to school as a retiree is that if you miss class, nobody calls your parents.
8. Retirees call a long lunch “normal.”
9. The best way to describe retirement is the never-ending coffee break.